BTOG is excited to be calling for Trainee Representatives from the Oncology and Respiratory specialities to apply to the BTOG Steering Committee.
2 trainee representatives – 1 from each speciality will be appointed to:
- Act as a point of contact for trainees within the thoracic oncology community
- Promote BTOG to the trainee body to encourage trainee membership
- Represent the trainee perspective on education, training and service delivery
- Please read the full trainee representative role description (policy C7b) for further details including the term of office and time commitment
- There will be a period of cross-over with our existing Trainee Representatives
- To apply please email a 1 page CV and letter of application including which area you represent, your trainee affiliations and why you think you should be considered for the role to email@example.com for the attention of Dr Tom Newsom-Davis, Vice-Chair BTOG Steering Committee. Deadline for applications is 31 March 2022.