Become a BTOG Member
The benefits of BTOG membership include:
- Access to the BTOG website member area including BTOG Document Library (including presentations from the annual conference and study days – speaker permissions permitting) and video library
- Notification of BTOG annual conference and study days
- Notification of thoracic oncology conferences/study days/other events
- Circulation of thoracic oncology research and other news related to lung cancer and mesothelioma
- Full access to the digital edition of the Lung Cancer Journal
- Participation in research (questionnaires, surveys)
Currently membership for 2020 is free of charge. BTOG membership is under review and therefore a nominal fee may be charged in the future.
All health care professionals involved in any aspect of lung cancer or mesothelioma research, care or treatment are eligible to become members of BTOG.
If you are a patient advocate, member of industry, charity, non-profit or other non-healthcare professional then we would welcome you as a member of the BTOG Network.
As a member of BTOG, you can take advantage of discounted membership rates for International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer (IASLC) membership. The IASLC membership options for BTOG members include all benefits of IASLC Membership, except they are non-voting memberships.