Become a BTOG Member
The benefits of free BTOG membership include access to:
- Free CPD education (e.g. BTOG webinars and essential updates)
- CPD education (annual conference)
- BTOG Resources member area including BTOG presentation/video library, trainee resources and podcasts
- Full digital edition of Lung Cancer Journal
- Bursaries/scholarships for BTOG meeting registration or travel (subject to application process)
- Weekly e-news including relevant information about education, research, research surveys
- BTOG networking and professional community
Membership for 2022 is free of charge. BTOG reviews the benefits and the rate of membership annually.
All health care professionals involved in any aspect of lung cancer or mesothelioma research, care or treatment are eligible to become members of BTOG.
If you are a patient advocate, member of industry, charity, non-profit or other non-healthcare professional then we would welcome you as a member of the BTOG Network.
As a member of BTOG, you can take advantage of discounted membership rates for International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer (IASLC) membership. The IASLC membership options for BTOG members include all benefits of IASLC Membership, except they are non-voting memberships.