Become a BTOG Member
The benefits of membership include:
- Access to the BTOG website member area, which includes the BTOG Document Library (including presentations from the annual conference and educational events - speaker permissions permitting)
- Notification of BTOG annual conference and educational events
- Notification of thoracic oncology conferences/educational events/other events
- Circulation of thoracic oncology research and other news related to lung cancer and mesothelioma
- Participation in research (questionnaires, surveys)
Currently membership for 2018 is free of charge. BTOG membership is under review and therefore a nominal fee may be charged in the future.
All health care professionals involved in any aspect of lung cancer or mesothelioma research, care or treatment are eligible to become members of BTOG.
If you are a patient advocate, member of industry, charity, non-profit or other non-healthcare professional then we would welcome you as a member of the BTOG Network.