BTOG 2022 Summer Meeting
BTOG is excited that we will be meeting in-person for the BTOG 2022 Summer Meeting and Dinner on the 8th July at the London Novotel Hotel.
Registration and Fees
We are providing a Scholarship Fund to help with registration fees and contribution towards travel/accommodation for concessionary rate health care professionals (please see below). This CPD accredited meeting will bring you up-to-date information on the state of the art management of thoracic malignancies and developments in clinical practice and research.
Programme - The BTOG steering committee is working on the programme and this will be released in due course.
We look forward to welcoming you to BTOG 2022 Summer Meeting.
HCP (VAT exempt)
HCP (VAT exempt)
Industry (inclusive VAT)
Nurses (specialist, research, other)
Allied health professionals
Doctors in training (up to and including specialist registrar grade)
Consultants, Professors and Associate Specialists.
|Sponsor (outside of included places). Please note included places do not include dinner.|
|IN PERSON RATES|
|Registration fee Meeting||£125||£200||£300|
|Registration fee Dinner||£75||£75||£90|
Please note access to the virtual meeting will be via btogwebinars.org - virtual participants will be able to see live presentations and panel discussions and send in their questions via a Q&A and polling platform.
|Registration fee Virtual Meeting||£150||£225||£360|
You can register here if you are a:
- Health Care Professional
- Advocate - BTOG defines advocates as those who sit on clinical studies or trial management groups, advisory boards/groups or other related groups related to lung cancer or mesothelioma. Restricted to a maximum of 10 advocate places. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- Patient Organisation/Charity – restricted to a maximum of 2 places per organisation/charity.
- Industry – Exhibition/Sponsor (for included places use sponsor code – otherwise chargeable as above)
- Please note dinner is charged at £75 per person for all the above registration categories.
Faculty, BTOG Steering Committee/Trustee or Lifetime Achievement Award Winner please contact email@example.com for a registration link.
Scholarship Fund – applications open now – closes 20th May 2022. Applications received after this date will not be reviewed.
- Health care professional (HCP) involved in care or treatment of patients with thoracic malignancies or involved in research in the UK.
- Concessionary rate HCPs including allied health professional, nurse specialist, radiographer or trainee doctor up to and including specialist registrar grade.
- To apply you must have
- Registered for the BTOG 2022 Summer Meeting and will attend the BTOG 2022 Summer Meeting
- Can apply for registration fee £125 concessionary and a £75 contribution towards travel/accommodation cost to maximum of £200. Cannot apply for conference dinner fee (dinner will be £75 per person).
- Applications will be reviewed between 23rd and 27th May 2022.
- Outcome of application will be notified ASAP after the 27th May. For transparency, BTOG will include a list of successful applicants on the website.
Accommodation and timetable
Hotel Booking at the Novotel London West
Can be booked directly via email H0737firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference ‘BTOG’ in your booking to avail of BTOG accommodation rate of £159 per room per night B&B for single occupancy or £169 per room per night B&B for double/twin occupancy.
Timetable for the Day
08:00 Registration and Refreshments (in person)
09:10 Session 1
10:30 Session 2
11:30 Refreshments and Exhibition (in person)
12:00 Session 3
13:15 Lunch and Exhibition (in person)
14:00 Session 4
15:00 Refreshments and Exhibition (in person)
15:30 Session 5
17:00 Close of Sessions
17:00 Early-evening Networking Reception (1 hour/in person)
19:30 Summer Meeting Dinner (in person)